For availability & bookings visit: Sally's Cottages
or contact the owners Ian and Stella Biggins direct
phone 0113 2490509 / 07957576445 or email email@example.com
All bookings through Sally's Cottages will comply with their terms and conditions.
Any booking made directly with the owners will comply with the following:
By making this booking and/or paying this invoice you agree to the following conditions:
1. The number in the party must not exceed 6 unless agreed in advance.
2. The rental period will commence at 4pm on the first day and end at 10am on the last day of the period stated above. This allows time to prepare for the next visitors.
3. No pets are allowed.
4. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the lodge.
5. Upon vacating the lodge at the end of the rental period ensure that it is left clean and tidy.
6. If during the rental period there are any breakages or damage caused to the lodge, or any furniture, equipment, or utensils by anybody within your party then you should notify the owner as soon as possible and especially before you leave. You undertake to reimburse the owner for any and all reasonable costs which are incurred for repairing the damage or if applicable replacing the item(s) damaged or broken or for any additional or specialist cleaning required for failure to comply with conditions 3, 4 & 5.
7. The owners shall not be held responsible for any minor discrepancies from the descriptions on its website, or any changes made after the date of the booking enquiry. If there are any material changes which are made after the date of the booking enquiry the owner will endeavour to make you aware.
8. Grass cutting, gardening, window cleaning and maintenance works etc. may from time to time be carried out by or on behalf of the owner during the rental period, however where possible such works will be carried out with the least disruption to you as far as reasonably possible.
9. The holiday accommodation is let to you and your party for the rental period only and is not an Assured Tenancy or Assured Shorthold Tenancy as defined by the Housing Act 1988 as amended.
10. If you have cause for complaint during the rental period the matter should be raised with the owner as soon as reasonably possible. This will allow the owner time to consider the complaint and if possible and reasonable, will allow the owner to take reasonable action to rectify the problem. If the owner is satisfied that the problem cannot be rectified it may, at its discretion, offer you a refund of all or part of the price. If you do not raise any complaint which you could have during the rental period, the owner shall not, except in limited circumstances, consider any and all complaints you raise after the rental period has come to an end.
11. The owner shall have no liability to you or any member of your party beyond the rental amount paid if it is prevented from, or delayed in providing the accommodation under this agreement by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
12. If a provision of these conditions (or part of any provision) is found illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
13. Only you and the owner shall have any rights under the these conditions and a person who is not a party to these conditions or the contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
14. If you have to cancel, any reimbursement of any money paid or the cancelling of any invoice due is entirely at the discretion of the owner. You are therefore advised to obtain suitable insurance to cover cancellation costs.
View Hyggeby Lodge in a larger map